- I give permission for my child to attend The Literacy Pirates After-School Sessions and consent to my child working with Literacy Pirates staff and volunteers.
- I acknowledge that my child needs to attend the weekly sessions they sign up to, and that I must give at least 3 hours’ notice of cancellation if they are unable to attend.
- I support good behaviour in sessions and will discuss any issues with Literacy Pirates staff.
- I give permission for short walking trips in the local area, accompanied by Literacy Pirates staff and volunteers. We will let you know in advance of this happening.
- I give non-exclusive licence for The Literacy Pirates to use the contributions of my child (which my child owns the rights to) towards their charitable aims, granting consent required by law for their use both now and in the future.
- I waive and agree not to assert, any so-called “moral rights” or other non-transferable rights that I may have in relation to the contribution as my child will be given suitable author credit.
- I understand that if my child does not return books to The Literacy Pirates Library that they may be stopped from borrowing books. I will report any books my child loses.
- I agree to contribute to The Literacy Pirates Monitoring and Evaluation strategy by completing termly questionnaires about my child’s progress.
- I understand they will never sell my information or the information of my child.
- I understand that they collect information to support my child on the programme and that information that will help support my child is shared between school and The Literacy Pirates.